Reporting to the Site Supervisors, you will be working on the production line producing materiel for new build industrial construction sites. In particular, these positions are providing materiel for the Cross River Rail Project.
We have two sites, one in Richlands and one in Wacol. The work is producing materiel for the Cross River Rail project.
You don’t need existing experience to be considered however you will need to be physically fit. Those with previous experience working in a Construction, heavy manufacturing or concrete environment will be highly considered.
Environment and Renumeration.
- $31 per hour casual rate
- Dayshift Position, Monday to Friday;
- Saturday on overtime rates;
- Positive work environment;
- Overtime available on applicable penalty rates;
- Precast environment, based in Wacol Brisbane.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (Wacol)
- Working outside in the precast yard;
- Working with concrete, preparing and washing concrete moulds;
- Working within a large team effectively.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (Richlands)
- Manufacturing and assembling for sound panels, predominantly for Tunnels;
- Packing fibre glassing into fabricated frames;
- General labouring on the floor, as directed by the supervisor
- Large, clean, well maintained workshop environment
- Good Physical level of fitness necessary;
- High Reliability and ability to commit to fulltime hours;
- Car licence and own transport preferred;
- Proof of COVID Vaccination will be required;
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test prior to starting.
This role is based in the western suburbs of Brisbane and we are taking applications now. If you are interested and can demonstrate the above skills and enthusiasm, please do not hesitate to contact Ivan on 07 3456 5601 to discuss your suitability. Thank you.