About the Role:
A full-time role has become available for a Labourer within a leading marine manufacturing business located on the northside of the Gold Coast in Coomera.
This is a growing business that has seen recent further investment and high volumes of orders, that can provide you with stable and consistent employment for now and into the future.
The company is looking for someone to work in special projects with experience in:
- Assisting in metal fabrication
- Manual handling of large sheets of aluminium
- Use of power tools, pneumatic tools, band saws, hand tools, electric router, etc
Opportunity to progress in the role to a welding position if show correct aptitude (after 12months)
Role will require manual physical work in the handling of large metal materials, whilst completing work safely, ensuring that production targets are being met.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Past Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without diminishing quality of work or safety
- Ability to use a wide range of trade tools
Location, Dates, Opportunity:
- Permanent or Temporary Opportunity
- Coomera Location
- Day Shift roles 6.00am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday (Saturday hours available)
- Rates from $26.50phr Perm
- Monthly Bonuses - Attendance & Safety
- Onsite perks
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply’.
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.