About the Role:
A NEW opportunity for a Labourer has been created at a leading marine manufacturing business located on the northside of the Gold Coast in Coomera. This is a full-time PERMANENT role.
Join a growing business that has seen recent further investment and high volumes of orders, that can provide you with stable and consistent employment for now and into the future.
The company is looking for someone to who as experience in:
- Experienced in operating hand held power tools including Grinders and Polishers
- Able to work consistently in a timely manner
- Be a problem Solver & think quickly on the go
- Excellent team player abilities
You will be required in a fast-paced work environment, in which productivity, safety and reliability is rewarded through substantial monthly and weekly bonuses.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role, where you are assisting in metal prep or working with grinders and sanders
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment without diminishing quality of work
- An excellent attitude and ability to focus on improving productivity through continuous improvement and commitment to reliability
- Hold a valid drivers licences and reliable mode of transport and own PPE
Location, Dates, Opportunity:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Coomera Location
- Day Shift roles 6.00am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday (OT available)
- PERM Opportunity starting rate of $26.50 to $28.47 (depending on experience)
- $2phr increases to base hourly rate once meeting production targets (probation period applicable)
- Monthly Bonuses - Attendance & Safety
- Onsite employee perks
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply’ OR phone JANICE directly on 0417 613 100 for a confidential chat about the opportunity
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.