Be part of a growing team providing advanced technology and intelligent solutions to the Aerospace and Defence Industries.
As a Electronics Technician you will work within a team responsible for work supporting multiple programs based both at Lane Cove Sydney.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you are responsible for
- Has the ability to Interprets engineer drawings and develop & maintains assembly instructions.
- Working closely with engineering to evaluate work instructions.
- Understanding of Lean concepts and their application in a manufacturing environment.
- Capable of implementing Lean concepts with guidance from Management.
- Acts with minimal supervision working on new or special assignments.
- Projects are usually assigned, but has ability to set own goals.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and adaptive response to challenges.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a workshop environment
- An understanding of complex assembly processes and techniques.
- Very good attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. SAP)
- Temp assignment - $30 to $35 per hour based on Exp + Super
- Located near Lane Cove with onsite parking and cafe
- Established, innovative and growing global business.
- Extend on your current skills - Unique opportunity with inhouse specific training
- Strong team culture with highly engaged, long-serving workforce
Apply now or contact Kevin on 0429 626 920 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen and required to pass a Federal Police Check and National Security Clearance