About the Role
We are currently seeking five immediately available, trade qualified and suitably experienced Boilermakers for heavy gauge works, completing MIG welding and fabrication.
Role is offering long term opportunities with temp to perm after 6 months.
Come join a market leader that has employs over 100 people nationally, has a focus on safety with over 800 days LTI free, a friendly and engaging work environment with regular onsite BBQs and other events for all staff to participate in if wish too.
The role offers full time day shift hours for a 6-month temp to perm role based around Molendinar, with daily overtime and Saturday’s.
- Monday to Thursday - 5am to 4.30pm
- Friday 5am to 2.30pm
- Saturday - 5.00am to 11am.
Normal Time and Time and Half Rates will provide opportunity to earn over $2K per week
You must possess the following:
- Be trade qualified Boilermaker
- Past proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to complete fabrication and MIG welding
- Able to focus on safety in the work environment
- Able to work 5.5 days per week Monday to Saturday
- Work within a team environment,
- Be able to work under pressure to meet daily deadlines,
- Able to interpret plans and drawings
How to Apply
Click on 'Apply'
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.