About the Company
Large Australian owned and operated horticultural business, specialising in the growing, packing, marketing and distribution of fresh vegetables for domestic and export markets.
24/7 roster Offering $29.34 plus penalty's
About the role
This role will see you working on a rotating roster within the maintenance team, servicing and maintaining the manufacturing plant equipment. Your main responsibilities are to provide scheduled preventative maintenance and attend to breakdowns as they occur. You will be required to assist with the test, inspect and diagnosis of plant and equipment. This an ongoing casual role with a view of temp to perm. All applicants must possess previous experience working with food.
You must possess the following -
- Understanding of Food Hygiene and Food Safety Legislation
- Have relevant trade qualifications and food industry experience
- Current High Risk LF forklift license
- Mechanical knowledge and apptitude
- Have strong communication and troubleshooting skills and be able to follow instructions
- Be able to take ownership of your role and work within a team environment
About RPR Trades:
We are specialist in the provision of Trades Labour Resources to partnering organisations, providing our employees with the best employment opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the link below or call Rachel on 0734565604