Our Client is a young vibrant minded company, specialising in the distribution of liquid food containers. They provide food related goods to Large FMCG companies such as Woolworths and Coles. We have an opening for a like-minded individual to join the team on a permanent basis and we are currently interviewing right now.
Environment and Renumeration.
- $25.33 per hour fulltime rate
- 7am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday;
- Positive work environment;
- Overtime available on penalty rates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking and packing orders, utlising traditional paper referral system;
- Forklift duties - Loading / unloading trucks, pallet moves;
- Moving fragile goods by hand where necessary;
- Production line work where needed and directed by the supervisor.
- Valid Forklift licence essential;
- Good Reading and Writing skills - paperwork for orders;
- Car licence (no public transport nearby);
- Proof of COVID Vaccination will be required, or proof you are booked in to get the first shot
- Background police check.
This role is based in Lara, Geelong and we are taking applications now. If you are interested and can demonstrate the above skills and enthusiasm, please do not hesitate to contact Ivan on 07 3456 5601 or Leesa Williams 03 9088 6971 to discuss your suitability. Thank you