Working for a large privately owned distribution and processing company, with a nation wide presence. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a close-knit team, focused on staff retention and development.
Your role will involve warehouse materiel duties, trade assistant duties to the onsite tradesmen and forklift operations. We are looking for those who are looking for a career and not just a job.
- Fast-paced production environment;
- It is an abattoir, which is not for everyone, but the grounds, facilities and amenities are excellent and well maintained;
- Paying $35.53 casual per hour plus penalties;
- Dayshift hours, Monday to Friday;
- Trade assistant & Materiel acquisition for staff.
Support the Maintenance Team across the factory, workshop and warehouse requirements.
- Loading/unloading trucks/containers
- putting stock away
- requisition/retrieval of materials/parts
- sharpen blades
- service general equipment
- general labouring
- Warehouse and factory hand, ideally in a meat processing environment.
- Forklift licence, valid and able to be produced on request.
- Q Fever Vaccination will be required.
Paying approximately $35 per hour plus penalties where appliable
This is an abattoir environment so a Q Fever Vaccination will be required (this can be arranged). Although this is a clean, well maintained environment, this is a live processing plant so candidates will need to factor this into consideration. This role is Based in Cannon Hill, Brisbane and we are looking for those available immediately. If this sounds like you, please contact Ivan on 07 3456 5601 to discuss your suitability.
RPR Trades is an established Company, looking to make a positive difference in the world of Labour Hire. We have a reputation driven by our Motto "Do it Mean it", meaning we strive for excellence through not only us as a company, but also in the Candidates we hire and the Clients we service.