This position is for a Maintenance Fitter and Turner (Geelong Based) to work on Night Shift
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager, implementing the maintenance program including continuous monitoring of machinery performance, and general Maintenance Fitter work
The successful applicant for the role will be able to demonstrate:
- A SAFETY-FIRST attitude
- Machinery Breakdown experience
- Understanding of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- General welding - Mig/Arc
- Experience in Preventative Maintenance and Back Log
- Energy and enthusiasm to complete tasks under time restraints in a production environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Team Ethics and Values
What our client will provide you
- 5 Nights a week (10pm - 6.11am)
- Opportunity for Temp - Perm Position
- Excellent hourly plus O/T as required
- Ongoing Training and Self Development
- Opportunity of Progression
- Secure employment
- Excellent Workshop facilities and environment
Our Client is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, training and development and promotion of employees.
All successful applicants will be required to provide two recent working references & proof of Australian Work Rights.
Click APPLY to send your resume and cover letter in. Only successful candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications