About the Role:
- Experienced and safety conscious Laser Profile Cutting Machine Operator required on a permanent Afternoon Shift.
- Loading plate steel into a laser cutting machine with the use of a forklift. Loading the appropriate program that matches the job order and drawing.
- Checking the parts are correct against the drawing to ensure correct machine operation.
- Unloading the machine and returning the material to the storage rack and repeat the process.
- Succesful candidate is expected to produce quality laser cut parts with minimum supervision.
- Starting as a casual afternoon on $32 p/hr with opportunity for permanent employment
Essential to your success in this role, you must have the following -
- Previous experience as a Laser Profile Cutting Machine Operator
- LF Forklift license
- Manual drivers license to operate company vehichle when required
- High attention to detail, ability to complete QC inspections and use measuring equipment
- Proven ability to take ownership of your role & work well within a team environment
- Ability to conduct routine preventative maintenance activities
- Ability to pass medical examinations, including drug and alcohol testing
About RPR Trades:
We are specialists in the provision of Trades Labour Resources to partnering organisations, providing our employees with the best employment opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply' or call Ivan @ RPR Trades to find out more 3456 5601