About the Role:
Several full-time permanent roles have become available for a Trades Assistant in the Fit-Out section in the production of marine craft for a leading marine manufacturing business located on the northside of the Gold Coast in Coomera.
This is a growing business that has seen recent further investment and high volumes of orders, that provides stable and consistent long-term employment.
The company is looking for someone to with experience covering:
- Mechanical Aptitude - working on automotive vehicles, boats, fixed plant machinery, pumps, etc.
- Use of hand and power tools - pneumatic tools, band saws, hand tools
Position requires and energetic and agile person to be able to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires working in tight spaces, getting in and out of marine craft in a timely manner to ensure production KPIs are met.
Full training is provided to support applicants that have limited experience / new to the workforce.
Bonuses on offer - Productivity, safety, and reliability is rewarded through substantial monthly/weekly bonuses.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role, or previous relevant mechanical skills achieved
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment without diminishing quality of work
- Understanding the role is past paced and requires regular bending, squatting, moving in and out of marine craft, working in confined spaces
- An excellent attitude and ability to focus on improving productivity through continuous improvement and commitment to reliability
Location, Dates, Opportunity:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Coomera Location
- Day Shift roles 6.00am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday (Saturday hours available)
- Perm Opportunity starting rate of $26.50
- $2phr increases to base hourly rate once meeting production targets
- Monthly Bonuses - Attendance & Safety
- Onsite perks
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply’
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.