About the role
We have a great opportunity for a Outdoor Power Equipment Mechanic to join our close knit team working for a class leading family owned business.
Your role will involve servicing of outdoor power products hired to the construction, industrial, trades and DIY markets
- Full-time permanent role
- Monday to Friday (some overtime required)
- On-call field service roster required for 1 in every 4 weeks
- Saturday work available
- Experience with small ULP and Diesel engines across a wide variety of equipment
- Trade Qualified small engine repair, diesel fitter, vehicle mechanic or similar trade
- Proven customer service skills
- Proven mechanical problem solving skills
- Sound computer skills
- Able to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Self starter with a great attitude that is respectful and prepared to muck in and get the job done
- Auto electrics knowledge advantageous
How to Apply
Please click ‘Apply’ or call Tim at RPR Trades on 3456 5600 to discuss the your eligibility for the role
Please note that Only suitably skilled / qualified applicants will be contacted.
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.