Business is growing and we require 2 Mechanically minded Quality Assurance / Stores Person to join an Australian owned Engineering Workshop based in St Marys.
2 fulltime roles available – Day Shift with a 6am start and an Afternoon Shift with a 2.30pm start. Temp to Perm Opportunity
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for
- Quality Assurance - identify any issues with the finished product prior to shipment
- An eye for detail and ability to problem solve and communicate solutions with the manufacturing team
- Manufacturing Engineering / workshop experience
- Hands on role with the ability to use hand tools
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ideally you would have prior experience working with a range of manufactured products e.g. Mild steel, stainless steel, powder coated materials etc
- Supervised environment but must be able to work autonomously once instructions have been set for the day
- Have a great work ethic with reliability and commitment
- Immediate Start available
- Day Shift or Afternoon Shift Roles available
- Base rate of $30 to $32 per hour with afternoon shift and overtime penalties
- Full time hours with an opportunity for permanency.
- Parking and access by Public Transport
Must have Fulltime Australian Resident working rights
Apply! By clicking on the ‘Apply’ button today or contact Kevin on 0429 626 920 or firstname.lastname@example.org