Business is growing and we require a competent Press Brake Operator to join an Australian owned Engineering Workshop based in St Marys.
Fulltime Day Shift Temp to Perm Opportunity - $$ Neg on experience
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will have
- CNC Press brake operating experience
- Sheet metal knowledge and AMADA Press Brake experience highly desirable
- Sheet metal experience material range 0.9mm to 6mm
- High level of accuracy and bend tolerances required.
- Engineering/workshop experience
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Quality Assurance of finished parts, dimensions and tolerances
- Team player with good verbal communication skills
- Have a great work ethic with reliability and commitment
- Opportunity for an Immediate Start
- Full time Day Shift – 6am start with Overtime on offer
- $$ Neg on experience. Minimum $32 p/hr
- True Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Parking and access by Public Transport
Must have Fulltime Australian Resident working rights
Apply! By clicking on the ‘Apply’ button today or contact Alissar on 0488 030 288 or email@example.com