About RPR Trades
We are a specialist recruitment agency focused on skilled and semi-skilled blue-collar recruitment, predominately in trades. Established in November 2015, RPR Trades has enjoyed tremendous growth, which has seen us expand into Sydney, Melbourne, and the Gold Coast, this is in addition to the founding Branch and Corporate Office in Brisbane.
To deliver effective administration, marketing, information & communications technology, and branch support services to the RPR Trades business, within the objectives and policies of the organisation, by ensuring best practice customer service and delivery.
Requirements of the role:
- Support the achievement of RPR Trades budget and performance goals and objectives, by primarily enabling Consultants to focus on revenue-generating activities.
- Deliver superior levels of customer service and industry expertise.
- Aid continuous improvement through the administrative support of Quality, Compliance and Efficiency measures across the business
- Support effective workplace safety and risk management tools, systems and processes that protect RPR Staff, Clients, On-Hire Employee’s and the business
- Assistance with the People & Culture program that enables the recruitment, induction, training and support of high calibre staff, whilst fostering great relationships and instilling the RPR Way to create a high-performance culture with industry leading staff retention
- Strong administrative skills to optimise time and ensure adherence to quality standards and procedures.
What's In It For You!
- Flexible Part Time Working Hours (minimum 5hrs per day, Monday to Friday)
- Reputable Brand emerging as an Industry Leader
- Unique values-based high-performance culture oriented to staff retention, service excellence and success
- Dynamic, supportive, and hands-on leadership
- Growth and development opportunities, both personally and professionally
- Bonus scheme and profit share scheme that reward performance and service
- Highly experienced and professional team, who also love to have fun. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves
If you have plenty of drive, determination and are a self-starter, you enjoy a fast pace environment and can easily multi-task, then this role will be perfect for you.
Please note that you must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please call Angela on 07 3456 5605 or alternatively follow the prompts to apply directly.