Our Client is a progressive manufacturer of custom play ground equipment..
They are seeking a fabricator/welder to join their fabrication team, to assist in construction of sheetmetal playground equipment, using aluminium, stainless steel and mild steel.
Family oriented company with high values and strong focus on continuous improvement.
Great open & honest team culture, spacious, bright and tidy factory.
Successful applicant will have:
- Experience with metal work, with good MIG and TIG welding skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for learning
- Strong work ethic - ability to maintain a fast and consistent pace
- Folding sheetmetal parts using brake press
- Linishing parts
- Assembly & welding of play ground equipment. (MIG & TIG)
- Fabrication of wide range of sundry parts required in playground equipment.
- Preparation of finished product for powdercoating as required.
- Operation of plasma cutter.
To apply, please upload your resume via the 'Apply' link or for more infomation about this role and others that we have on offer please call Tim on 0418 745 503.
About RPR Trades; Based in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne, our difference is our ability to take a specialised, yet holistic, approach to workforce challenges faced by our clients in delivering solutions that add true value. Find out more by visiting our website: www.rprtrades.com