This is a long term career growth opportunity for a hands on Trades Assistant to join a Leading Global Food Manufacturer.
As part of the Maintenance/Engineering Department you will work within a Team of Skilled Maintenance Fitters and Electricians, servicing, trouble shooting and maintaining the manufacturing plant equipment.
Duties will include:
- Assist qualified trades persons in various tasks within the manufacturing plant
- Assisting in various Maintenance tasks from general housekeeping of facilities to workshop activities and plant checks
- Perform equipment and checks as directed
- Assisting in small projects
- Have a hands on mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Experience in either building, construction, mechanical or electrical industry is ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident
- Able to work on the afternoon shift
- Ability to pass a functional medical and Drug / Alcohol screening
- Fulltime Temp to Perm role.
- Dayshift $28 per hour base rate and overtime
- Located Near Bankstown
- Our client will provide the successful candidate with a supportive environment that will allow them to develop.
- Parking On site
- Absolute Career growth opportunities
Apply now or call Kevin on 0429 626 920 for a confidential discussion.