About the Role:
A full-time permanent role has become available for experienced Marine / Vehicle Fit Out Trade Assistants, to work within a leading marine manufacturing business located on the northside of the Gold Coast in Coomera.
This is a growing business that has seen recent further investment and high volumes of orders, that can provide you with stable and consistent employment for now and into the future.
The company is looking for someone with experience in fitting attachments to new build marine craft including:
- Fuel tanks
- Buoyancy aids
- Navigational lights
- UHF radios
- Bespoke attachments
Role will also require knowledge of basic wiring of new build vehicles, use of a wide range of hand and power tools in line with the wide range of assembly roles, as well high levels of attention to detail to ensure finished product meets highest possible standards.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Suitably skilled, or Trade Qualified for marine fit out work
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced environment without diminishing quality of work
- Ability to use a wide range of trade tools for assembly, wiring, etc.
- An excellent attitude and ability to focus on improving productivity
Location, Dates, Opportunity:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Coomera Location
- Day Shift roles 6.00am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday (Saturday hours available)
- Perm Opportunity with rates of pay starting from:
- $26.50-28phr - Experience Trades Assistant
- $30.00phr - Trade Qualified Marine Electrician / Mechanic
- $2phr Production Bonuses
- Other weekly & monthly bonuses on reliability and safety available
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply’.
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.