We are specialist in the provision of Trades Labour Resources to partnering organisations, providing our employees with the best employment opportunities.
RPR have been enaged to source Maintenance Electricians for a leading Australian meat production facility in Central Queensland. This is a great opportunity to work in a brilliantly experienced Asset Management team, with a great work environment and culture. This company is dedicated with a strong regional focus to local communities employing a diverse workforce and are proud to provide opportunities for people to develop and thrive. Avoid the rate race of the city, live and work locally for a leading beef processor.
To be considered for these roles you will need to meet the following criteria with qualifications and experience:
- Rebuilding motors, isolation points and emergency stop controls;
- PLC experience essential;
- Fault finding package machines;
- Installing machines, connect and disconnect.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Trade qualification;
- Current drivers licence;
- Self-motivated, results driven;
- Knowledge of Instrumentation
- Excellent communications and technical skills;
- Ability to develop circuit drawings and read circuit drawings;
- Fault finding experience with VSDs & PLCs;
- Switchboard building experience (Desirable)
- PLC and HMI programming experience (Desirable)
- Fire systems experience (Desirable)
If you have the qualifications and experience that meet the requirements, and you are interested in learning more about these great opportunities, please do not delay and apply today.
Thank you in advance for your application.
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply"