About the Company
The role is to work within the maintenance team, servicing, troubleshooting and maintaining the manufacturing plant equipment. Your main responsibilities are to provide scheduled preventative maintenance and attend to breakdowns as they occur. You will be required to test, inspect and diagnose plant and equipment faults. This an ongoing casual role with the possibility of temp to perm. All applicants must possess experience in food manufacturing, pharmaceutical or similar industries and have a focus on safety and solutions.
You must possess the following -
- Understanding of Food Hygiene and Food Safety Legislation
- Have relevant trade qualifications and experience
- Have strong communication and troubleshooting skills and be able to follow instructions
- Be able to take ownership of your role and work within a team environment
- Recent FMCG Industry experience preferred (Plastic, Food or Beverage)
About the Role
- Become part of a safety and solution focused culture
- Ongoing casual role with a view of temp to perm
- Immediate start - Afternoon shifts
- Attractive pay rate $43.14/hr and paid overtime, career progression
To apply online, please click on the link below.