About the Role:
A full-time permanent role has become available for a Trade Qualified Spray Painter within a leading marine manufacturing business located on the northside of the Gold Coast in Coomera.
This is a growing business that has seen recent further investment and high volumes of orders, that can provide you with stable and consistent employment for now and into the future.
The company is looking for someone with experience in prepping aluminium and spraying large vehicles (Marine craft experience favourable but not essential), that can work in a fast-paced environment in which increased productivity is rewarded through bonuses.
Role will also require high levels of attention to detail and quality assurance checks to completed repairs to ensure finished product meets highest possible standards.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Spray Painting Trade Qualification
- Relevant skills on similar large vehicles (min 2-3 years exp)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without diminishing quality of work
- Experience in all aspects from sanding, prepping and spraying
- An excellent attitude and ability to focus on improving productivity
Location, Dates, Opportunity:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Coomera Location
- Day Shift roles 6.00am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday (Saturday hours available)
- Perm Opportunity starting rate of $30phr - increases to $32phr once meeting production targets
Please note - Only suitable skilled applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply’.
About RPR Trades
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.