We are seeking Permanent Skilled Maintenance Electricians to join a fast-growing high-speed manufacturing plant boasting an innovative production facility focusing on providing an exceptional and consistent food product.
The role is to work within the maintenance team, servicing, trouble shooting and maintaining the manufacturing plant equipment. Your primary responsibilities are to provide scheduled preventative maintenance and attend to breakdowns as they occur.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will have
- Australian Electrical Trade qualification
- Maintenance experience in a Food or FMCG industry.
- Experience in Machinery / Plant Breakdown - exp working with Multivac and/or Marel, Ulma, Mondini will be highly regarded.
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- A high standard of house keeping and following safe work procedures
- Energy and enthusiasm to complete tasks under time restraints in a production environment
- Strong work Ethics and Values
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident
- Ability to pass a functional medical and Drug / Alcohol screening
- Permanent Role - Interviewing Now!
- Fulltime Day shift 06:00am start - no rotating Shift. Other Shifts may also be available for Afternoon and Nights
- Overtime. weekend work is available if desired
- $36-38 per hour PLUS Shift penalties, Overtime and Super.
- Parking On site
- Long Term career and are able to offer career growth opportunities
Apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button today or call Alissar on 0488 030 288 for a confidential discussion.