We are seeking a Permanent Skilled Maintenance Fitter to join a fast-growing high-speed manufacturing plant boasting an innovative production facility focusing on providing an exceptional and consistent food product.
This is a hands-on role for a dedicated and motivated Maintenance Fitter, servicing, trouble shooting and maintaining the manufacturing plant equipment. Your primary responsibilities are to provide scheduled preventative maintenance and attend to breakdowns as they occur.
Reporting to the Site Engineer you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Machinery / Plant Breakdown - eg - Marel, Ulma, Multivac, Mondini will be highly regarded.
- Connect and Disconnect experience with the ability to read electrical drawings.
- Maintenance experience in a Food or FMCG industry.
- A high standard of house keeping and following safe work procedures
- Energy and enthusiasm to complete tasks under time restraints in a production environment
- Strong work Ethics and Values
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident
- Ability to pass a functional medical and Drug / Alcohol screening
- Permanent Role
- Fulltime Day shift 05:00am - 13:30pm - No rotating shifts - With a short day Friday
- Overtime and call out work is available if desired
- $36 - $38 per hour neg on experience PLUS Shift allowances, Overtime and Super.
- Parking On site
- Long Term career and are able to offer career growth opportunities
Apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button today or call Alissar on 0488 030 288 for a confidential discussion.