We are seeking 3 x Permanent Skilled Maintenance Electricians to join a company that is growing, improving its work environment and support network with team members who want to enhance their abilities and who seek career progression. The role is to work within the maintenance team, servicing, trouble shooting and maintaining the manufacturing plant equipment. Your primary responsibilities are to provide scheduled preventative maintenance and attend to breakdowns as they occur.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will have
- Australian Electrical Trade qualification
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills and be able to follow instructions
- FMCG Industry experience preferred
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident with Full Work Rights
- Ability to pass a pre employment medical and drug / alcohol screening
- Permanent Role
- Immediate Start with Day Shift Site Specific Training
- Fulltime Day or Afternoon shift opportunities - No rotating shifts
- $36 to $38 day shift base rate per hour. Neg on experience + penalities + overtime
- Parking On site
- Absolute Career growth opportunities
Apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button today or call Alissar on 0488 030 288 for a confidential discussion.