We are seeking a highly experienced Maintenance Supervisor for Nightshift to join a forward-thinking company that values its workforce. They work toward enhancing people’s abilities, providing career progression and maintaining a work-lifestyle balance.
About the Role
We are pleased to be assisting our client in their search for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join the team at their Rockhampton site.
The role requires you to lead and manage the asset management function, including maintenance and reliability of projects for the site.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Implement standardised maintenance and reliability processes
- Manage the repair and maintenance function on a day to day basis
- Responsible for the safe operation and control of work on the plant
- Ensure manning’s are maintained at an approved level
- Ensure down-time is minimised by establishing preventative maintenance programs
- Motivate team to achieve high levels of performance around all key areas of their responsibilities
- Develop and enhance strong relationships with peers and other departments on site,
- Develop work processes and methodologies to enhance the efficient implementation of maintenance and reliability practices.
- Recruit, train, supervise and counsel trade staff
- Keep abreast of technological developments in the industry and recommend implementation as necessary
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the maintenance budget in order to assist Management with the control of plant maintenance costs
- A relevant trade or qualification in Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in an export food manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of and experience in contemporary management of refrigeration, waste water, steam generation and environmental technology
- Current driver’s license
- Excellent communication, negotiation, leadership and technical skills
- Proven successful management record in leading a repair and maintenance team
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Design and technical drawing skills
- Direct experience in an export meat processing plant (desirable)
Whats in it for you:
- Fulltime Permanent role
- Attractive salary of $105000
- Relocation package available
- Stable Career with growth opportunities
- Immediate Start
Apply Now! By clicking on the ‘Apply’ button today or call the Tony on 0734565607
About RPR Trades; Based in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne, our difference is our ability to take a specialised, yet holistic, approach to workforce challenges faced by our clients in delivering solutions that add true value. Find out more by visiting our website: www.rprtrades.com