Our client in the food industry seek an experienced, hands-on Maintenance Fitter to join their team. This opportunity on offer will give you sense of achievement and every day can change.
Primary Purpose of Position
- Perform routine and unplanned tasks
- General maintenance tasks across the factory
- Machinery set up and die changes to suit production
- Blade sharpening
- Work on multivac machines changeovers
- Dismantling machines for access for cleaners
- Comply with Good Manufacturing and Good Food Hygiene Practices
Personal Attributes/Skills Required
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Maintenance planning experience in a Food or FMCG industry.
- A high standard of house keeping and following safe work procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident
- Ability to pass a functional medical and Drug / Alcohol screening
- $36 per hour base rate Neg + penalties + overtime
- On-site parking
- Long Term career working with a supportive team
Apply now or call Alissar on 0488 030 288 for a confidential discussion.