Boilermaker - Agricultural Equipment
Our client is seeking experienced / Trade Qualified Boilermakers - the successful candidate will have proven capabilities working on agricultural equipment. They can offer an ongoing local position with an immediate start.
- Trade qualified is a must with mechanical experience.
- Proven fabrication and welding experience (available on your resume)
- Read & Interpreting plans
- Must have reliable transport
- You will be required to pass a weld test.
- Available to start ASAP
- Pay rate of $35 p/hr plus penalites
You must possess the following:
- Be immediately available
- Experience working on Agricultural equipment (preferred)
- Have strong communications skills and be able to follow instructions
- Be able to take ownership of your role and work within a team environment
- Be able to work under pressure to meet daily deadlines
- Must be able to interpret drawings
- Mig and Flux Core (essential)
To apply for these amazing opportunities, please click on the “Apply Now” button or call Tony on 0734565607
About RPR Trades; Based in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne, our difference is our ability to take a specialised, yet holistic, approach to workforce challenges faced by our clients in delivering solutions that add true value. Find out more by visiting our website: www.rprtrades.com