Key Selection Criteria
- Certificate III in Engineering Heavy Fabrication (Boiler Maker) or equivalent.
- Experience in Fabricating to Australian Codes and Standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of GMAW Processes.
- Ability to work well within a team – high level interpersonal skills.
- Current High-Risk Work Licence (Forklift)
- Experience fabricating structural beams and members
- Overhead Crane Licence
These are casual either day or night shift positions with the opportunity of further work, these positions are an immediate start for suitable candidates.
- Excellent rate of $35.00/hr (dayshift rate) for the right, skilled applicant
- Weekly pay
- Over time daily
- South Brisbane location
Apply Now! This is a great opportunity to go permanent, so apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button
MUST be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to apply.
About RPR Trades; Based in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne, our difference is our ability to take a specialised, yet holistic, approach to workforce challenges faced by our clients in delivering solutions that add true value. Find out more by visiting our website: www.rprtrades.com