About RPR Trades:
We are specialists in the provision of Trades Labour Resources to partnering organisations, providing our employees with the best employment opportunities.
Initially a 3 week project with an opportunity for ongoing work for suitable candidates. Current projects located Brisbane North & South with a Formwork company working on site, building unit blocks, schools and child care centres.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Site Supervisors, you will need to be trade qualified and suitably experienced to be fully capable to complete all applicable formwork & carpentry construction tasks, working to detailed architecturally designed plans.
With plenty of contracts won there is a continuous requirement to meet all deadlines, so a need to be available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday is essential.
Please note this is an extremely physically demanding role.
Location, Dates, Opportunity:
- Projects are based all over Brisbane suburbs
- Immediate start available
- 3 weeks with possibility of ongoing full-time work
- Be a qualified as Carpenter / Formworker to Australian standards
- Have own relevant tools
- Hold a Construction Safety Card
- Experienced in working to a fast pace and physically demanding role
- Can fit in with a vibrant and energetic crew
- Have a valid Driver’s License and your own reliable vehicle
How to Apply:
Please click 'Apply'