About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Boilermaker for an exciting ongoing casual position in Melbourne's Northern suburbs.
Applicants must be experienced in welding heavy and light steel and duties will include welding brackets for cages and buckets, producing high quality fillet welds.
You must possess the following:
- RELIABILITY A MUST
- Boilermaker trade qualification
- Strong MIG welding skills
- Strong ARC welding skills
- Ability to read ISO drawings
- Safety first attitude
- Strong communications skills and be able to follow instructions
- Ability to take ownership of your role and work within a team environment
- Immediate start
- possibility For site work for the right person
- Busy environment
To Apply you must be able to provide evidence of your right to work in Australia.