Work in a large respected manufacturing company. A hands on Trades Assistant to working within the Maintenance Team. Perm position located in Bankstown. ASAP start for the right candidate.
Our client in the food industry is seeking a hands-on Mechanical Trades Assistant to join their team. This opportunity on offer will give you a sense of growth and achievement.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager your Duties will include:
- Assist with scheduled maintenance where required and directed
- Work with tradesman on the general maintenance tasks across the factory
- Undertake machine set ups as required
- Machinery set up and die changes to suit production
- Blade sharpening
- Dismantling machines for access for cleaners
- Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required
- Have mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Forklift licence and experience will be highly regarded
- Experience in a food, FMCG or production industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ensure safe work practices are followed
- Assist with the department meeting productivity and quality goals
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Food Hygiene Practices
- Our client will provide the successful candidate with a supportive environment that will allow them to develop.
- Fulltime Day Shift hours
- Perm position
- $28+ Per hour
- Parking On site
- Absolute Career growth opportunities
If you can demonstrate that you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to work for a global leader who genuinely cares and invests in their staff, then this position is for you!
Please apply NOW!
Must be an Australian Resident to Apply