We are seeking 10 x Permanent Skilled Maintenance Fitters based in Rockhampton, to join a forward-thinking company that values its workforce. They work toward enhancing people’s abilities, providing career progression and maintaining a work-lifestyle balance.
As part of the Asset Management team you will be required to maintain the processing plant and equipment, ensuing the day to day operations can meet production expectations.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Trade qualifications
- Current drivers license
- Hydraulic and pneumatic fault finding experience
- FMCG/Processing orientated experience
- MiG, TiG and ARC welding skills
- Overhauling of pumps
- Restricted Electrical license will be highly regarded
What in it for you
- Fulltime Permanent Role either Night Shift or Day/Afternoon Rotating Shift Roster
- Base permanent rate of $36.21 to $40.04 p/hr PLUS shift allowances, penalties and superannuation
- Stable Career with growth opportunities
- Immediate Start
For further information, please call the office on 07 3456 5600 or click on Apply Now to submit your application.